2 Ways on How to Renew the Philippine Passport in USA
- Go to the Embassy or Consulate as a walk-in applicant. The Consulate has a first come, first served policy so appointment is not required.
- Go to the consular outreach program (announce on the homepage) that is scheduled in different locations. Stay up-to-date of any changes in the schedule since the outreach can be cancelled or moved in a different date or venue.
Passport – $60.00
Lost Passport (Machine Readable Passport or ePassport) – $160.00
Lost Passport (Machine Ready Readable Passport or Green Manual Passport) – $100.00
How to Receive Your New ePassport
Once you submitted the complete passport renewal requirements, you have to wait from 8 to 12 weeks to receive the ePassport in different ways:
- Pick up the passport in the Philippine Embassy or Consulate General. You can also authorized a representative to pick up the passport.
- Get the passport through mail. For this method, you have to provide the ANY of the following envelope:
- Self-addressed return envelope with appropriate stamps for express or priority mail with tracking numbers via US Postal Service, or
- Pre-paid mailing envelope from private courier of choice
You should take note of the tracking numbers of the envelope submitted for the application. The Philippine Embassy and Consulate Generals assume no responsibility for any delay and passport loss in the mail or while it is in the custody of the courier service.
Where to Go for the Philippine Passport Renewal in USA
The Philippine Embassy and Consulate Generals in the United States of America have consular jurisdiction in various states on which ONLY the Filipino living in that area can renew the Philippine passport.
To find out where you can go for the Philippine passport renewal, press CTRL+F (Windows) or CMD+F (MAC) in your keyboard and enter your location (state in USA).
1. Embassy of the Philippines, Washington D.C.
States of America: Alabama, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia
Outside USA: Anguilla, Aruba, Bonaire, British Virgin Islands, Caribbean Islands (Bahamas, Bermuda, British West Indies, Cayman Islands, Turks & Caicos), Commonwealth of Jamaica, Country of Curacao, Grenada, Guadaloupe, Martinique, Montserrat, Puerto Rico, Republic of Haiti, Saba, St. Eustatius, St. Maartin, St. Martin, The Territorial Collectivity of St. Barthelemy, Trinidad and Tobago, and U.S. Virgin Islands
2. Philippine Consulate General in Agana, Guam
Consular Jurisdiction: Caroline Islands, Guam, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Palau, and Wake Islands
3. Philippine Consulate General in Chicago, Illinois
Consular Jurisdiction: Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, and Wisconsin
4. Philippine Consulate General in Honolulu, Hawaii
Consular Jurisdiction: Hawaii, American Samoa, and French Polynesia
5. Philippine Consulate General in Los Angeles, California
Consular Jurisdiction: Arizona, Texas, Southern Nevada (Nye, Las Vegas, Clark, Lincoln), New Mexico, and Southern California (Los Angeles, San Luis Obispo, Orange, San Diego, Imperial, Riverside, San Bernardino, Ventura, Santa Barbara, and Kern)
6. Philippine Consulate General in New York, New York
Consular Jurisdiction: Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Vermont
7. Philippine Consulate General in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands
Consular Jurisdiction: Island of Saipan, The Northern Islands, Tinian, and Rota
8. Philippine Consulate General in San Francisco, California
Consular Jurisdiction: Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, Washington, Northern Nevada (Carson, Churchill, Douglas Elko, Esmeralda, Eureka, Humboldt, Lander, Lyon, Mineral, Pershing, Storie, Washoe, White Pine, and Reno), Colorado, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, and Northern California (San Jose, Oakland, Fresno, Palo Alto, Sacramento, Stocton, Napa, Union City, San Mateo, Vallejo, and Pittsburg)
Resources: Embassy of the Philippines, Washington DC