You are here: / Contact Us
* Philippine passport should be valid at least 6 months before intended date of travel to avoid any inconvenience.
* You can ONLY renew the Philippine passport in the Philippine Embassy or Consulate that has consular jurisdiction where you are currently living.
* Priority assistance is given to persons with disabilities, senior citizens, pregnant women, and those with infants or minors.
* Passports unclaimed after 6 months from date of issuance will be cancelled and disposed of per Department Order No. 37-03.
* All regular passports issued starting 1 January 2018 shall be valid for 10 years for adults, and 5 years for minors. Passports are printed in the Philippines.