From 1948 to the present, the Philippine Consulate General in Honolulu has been situated in the Southern colonial building at 2433 Pali Highway.
The Consulate General is only 10 to 15 minutes drive from downtown Honolulu and is 25 minutes away from the Honolulu International Airport.
Who Can Renew the Philippine Passport in Honolulu, HI
The Philippine Consulate General in Honolulu has a consular jurisdiction in the following states of USA:
- American Samoa
- French Polynesia
Filipinos residing in the above-mentioned states can renew the Philippine passport at PCG in Honolulu.
2 Ways of Renewing the Philippine Passport
Option 1: Make an online appointment which is required for consular services: passport, dual citizenship, notarial, and civil registry.
Option 2: Go to the consular outreach program that is scheduled in different locations. Stay up-to-date of any changes in the schedule since the outreach can be cancelled or moved in a different date or venue.
Photo Credit: By Anthony Quintano from Honolulu, HI, United States (Spitting Caves, Oahu, Hawaii) [CC BY 2.0], via Wikimedia Commons
Walk-in e-Passport Applicant
Make sure to complete all the requirements before renewing the passport to avoid any delay.
- Duly-accomplished passport application form (use pen with black or blue ink)
- Latest passport
- One photocopy of data pages of the passport (page 1 for the green passport / pages 1-3 for the brown passport)
- For applicant who has a non-e-Passport (MRP – brown, MRPP – green, and brown passport), provides original copy:
- Birth Certificate in Security Paper (SECPA) issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) if born in the Philippines
- For married using husband’s surname: Marriage Certificate in Security Paper issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) if born in the Philippines
- Order online if you DO NOT have a Birth Certificate or Marriage Certificate issued by PSA
- Photocopy of any valid ID (full name and date of birth are clearly indicated) such as:
- State ID
- Driver’s license
- School ID
- Proof that applicant has not applied for foreign citizenship (eg. resident alien card/green card)
- For dual citizens (per R.A. 9225)
- Original Identification Certificate
- Oath of Allegiance
- Order of Approval
- Additional document may be required
- ANY of the following envelopes for the mailing of passport:
- Self-addressed return envelope (US Postal Service), with appropriate stamps for express or priority mail with tracking numbers
- Pre-paid mailing envelope from private courier of choice
- Passport fee of $60.00 (non-refundable). Choose your mode of payment:
- Money order or cashier’s check payable to the “Philippine Consulate General”
- Credit cards and personal checks are not accepted
Tip: Take note of the tracking numbers of all the envelopes.
Processing Time: 8 to 12 weeks
Passport – $60.00
Lost Passport – $90.00
Lost E-passport – $150.00
Fax (for lost ppt) – $10.00
Philippine Consulate General in Honolulu, Hawaii
Address: 2433 Pali Hwy, Honolulu, HI 96817, USA
Phone: +1(808) 595-6316 to 19
Emergency Hotline: +1(808) 253-9446 (after office hours)
Fax: +1(312) 583-0647
Office Hours: Monday to Friday (9:00 am – 4:00 pm)
Contact Information | Website | Facebook
How to Get to the PCG in Honolulu
Coming from west Oahu or from the Honolulu International Airport:
- Take H1 and proceed towards Honolulu or eastward.
- Take exit 21. Upon reaching the intersection at Exit 21, turn left to Pali Hwy to the direction of Kailua.
- Continue along Pali Hwy. The Consulate is located about 2 miles from the intersection, immediately right after the exit to Wyllie St.
Resource: Philippine Consulate General in Honolulu
Other Consulates in USA:
How to Renew Philippine Passport in Agana, Guam
How to Renew Philippine Passport in Chicago, IL
How to Renew Philippine Passport in Los Angeles, CA
How to Renew Philippine Passport in New York, NY
How to Renew Philippine Passport in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands
How to Renew Philippine Passport in San Francisco, CA
How to Renew Philippine Passport in Washington, DC
Related Post: Send Your Balikbayan Box to Philippines from USA