Who Can Renew the Philippine Passport in Agana, Guam
The Philippine Consulate General in Agana has a consular jurisdiction in the following associated states and territories of USA:
- Caroline Islands
- Marshall Islands
- Wake Islands
- Island of Saipan
Filipinos residing in the above-mentioned associated states and territories can renew the Philippine passport at PCG in Agana, Guam.
2 Ways of Renewing the Philippine Passport
Option 1: Go to the Consulate as a walk-in applicant. The Consulate has a first come, first served policy so appointment is not required.
Option 2: Go to the consular outreach program that is scheduled in different locations. Stay up-to-date of any changes in the schedule since the outreach can be cancelled or moved in a different date or venue.
Photo Credit: By English: Abasaa日本語: あばさー [Public domain], from Wikimedia Commons
Walk-in e-Passport Applicant
Make sure to complete all the requirements before renewing the passport to avoid any delay.
- Duly-accomplished passport application form (use pen with black or blue ink)
- Latest passport
- One photocopy of data pages of the passport (page 1 for the green passport / pages 1-3 for the brown passport)
- For applicant who has a non-e-Passport (MRP – brown, MRPP – green, and brown passport), provides original copy:
- Birth Certificate in Security Paper (SECPA) issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) if born in the Philippines
- For married using husband’s surname: Marriage Certificate in Security Paper issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) if born in the Philippines
- Order online if you DO NOT have a Birth Certificate or Marriage Certificate issued by PSA
- Photocopy of any valid ID (full name and date of birth are clearly indicated) such as:
- State ID
- Driver’s license
- School ID
- Proof that applicant has not applied for foreign citizenship (eg. resident alien card/green card)
- Additional document may be required
- ANY of the following envelopes for the mailing of passport:
- Self-addressed return envelope (US Postal Service), with appropriate stamps for express or priority mail with tracking numbers
- Pre-paid mailing envelope from private courier of choice
- Passport fee of $60.00 (non-refundable). Choose your mode of payment:
- Money order or cashier’s check payable to the “Philippine Consulate General”
- Credit cards and personal checks are not accepted
Tip: Take note of the tracking numbers of all the envelopes.
Processing Time: 8 to 10 weeks.
e-Passport Release: You can like the Facebook page of Philippine Consulate General in Agana to stay up-to-date with the list of names with e-Passport ready for pick up.
Passport – $60.00
Lost Passport (Machine Readable Passport or e-Passport) – $160.00
Lost Passport (Machine Ready Readable Passport or Green Manual Passport) – $100.00
Philippine Consulate General in Agana, Guam
Address: Suite 601 & 602 ITC Bldg Marine Drive, Tamuning, Guam 96931-5880
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 9880 Tamuning Guam, 96931
Phone: +1(671) 646-4620 and 30
Duty Officer-Mobile Phone: +1(671) 488-4630 (after office hours)
Fax: +1(671) 649-1868
Office Hours: Monday to Friday (9:00 am – 5:00 pm, no lunch break)
Contact Information | Website | Facebook
Other Consulates in USA:
How to Renew Philippine Passport in Chicago, IL
How to Renew Philippine Passport in Honolulu, HI
How to Renew Philippine Passport in Los Angeles, CA
How to Renew Philippine Passport in New York, NY
How to Renew Philippine Passport in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands
How to Renew Philippine Passport in San Francisco, CA
How to Renew Philippine Passport in Washington, DC
Related Post: Send Your Balikbayan Box to Philippines from USA