There are two ways on how to renew the Philippine Passport in Switzerland. Personal appearance of the applicant is required.
Option #1: You can renew the passport at the Philippine Embassy in Switzerland.
Option #2: You can go to the Consular Outreach Mission. The Mission will go to different locations (eg. Winterthur, Zurich, or Basel) in Switzerland to provide consular services.
Passport applicants living in Geneva and Vaud, two of the Cantons (similar to states in USA) in Switzerland, should contact the Philippine Consulate General in Geneva.
Passport Renewal at the Philippine Embassy in Berne, Switzerland
Step 2: Go to the Embassy and bring the complete requirements.
- Accomplished e-Passport application form
- Original Philippine passport
- Photocopy of the passport’s data page
- Original and photocopy of valid ID/Residence/Work Permit
- Self-address return envelope with CHF 6.30 worth of stamps (registered mail)
- Fee: CHF 60.00
Processing Time: 6 – 8 weeks
Check the additional requirements for the following passport-related services:
- First-time application
- Renewal of current/expiring/expired passport
- Replacement of damaged, tampered,or lost passport
- Passport application with change of name or other ammendments
Related Post: Philippine Embassy in Berne, Switzerland
Passport Renewal at the Consular Outreach Mission
The requirements and procedures are similar to what you will bring and do as if you are to renew the Philippine passport in the Embassy. The new passport will be delivered through mail.
Consular services offered in the Consular Outreach Mission:
- Passport processing
- Notarials and authentication
- Civil registry
- Dual citizenship
Related Post: Send Your Balikbayan Box to Philippines from Switzerland