Filipinos can renew the passport at the Philippine Embassy in Vienna, Austria. Personal appearance of the applicant is required for all passport applications.
Step 1: Go to the Embassy and bring the complete requirements.
- Accomplished e-Passport application form
- Original Philippine passport
- Photocopy of the passport’s data page
- Original and photocopy of valid visa
- Fee: EUR 54.00
Related Post: Philippine Embassy in Vienna, Austria
Download the passport application form and check the additional requirements for married women, dual citizens, minor, first-time applicants, and those who have lost their passport.
If you want to receive the new passport by mail, add the following to the other requirements:
- Aufgabeschein (postal receipt) from the Austrian Post Office
- Self-addressed and self-stamped B5 envelope
- Within Austria: EUR 5.00 worth of Austrian stamps
- Outside Austria: EUR 10.00 worth of Austrian stamps
Step 2: Call the Embassy at (43-1) 533-2401 to find out the availability of the new passport.
Step 3: Claim the e-Passport at the Philippine Embassy in Austria and bring the requirements depending on who will get the passport.
Passport Claim by Mail
The applicant can send the old passport and receipt by mail to the Embassy. Once the requirements are received, the new and old passport (already cancelled) will be mailed back to the applicant.
Passport Claim by Applicant
- Official receipt
- Old passport for cancellation
Passport Claim by Authorized Person or Immediate Family Member
Immediate family members include father, mother, brother, sister, spouse, and children of legal age.
- Applicant’s old passport for cancellation
- Official receipt
- Authorization letter
- Passport or valid ID of the authorized representative
Minor’s Passport Claim by Authorized Person or Immediate Family Member
The new passport shall be released only to parents or adult siblings or to an authorized representative.