There are two ways on how to renew the Philippine Passport in Brazil. Personal appearance of the applicant is required.
Option #1: You can renew the passport at the Philippine Embassy in Brazil.
Option #2: You can go to the Consular Outreach Mission. The Mission will go to different locations in Brazil and neighboring countries to provide consular services.
Related Post: Philippine Embassy in Brasilia, Brazil
Passport Renewal at the Philippine Embassy in Brasilia, Brazil
Step 1: Go to the Embassy and bring the complete requirements. No appointment is needed.
- Accomplished e-Passport application form
- Original Philippine passport
- Photocopy of the passport’s data page
- Fee: R$174.00
Processing Time: 4 – 6 weeks
Check the additional requirements for the following passport-related services:
- Passport renewal or application (including first-time applicant)
- Replacement of damaged or lost passport
- Passport application for married or divorced woman
Original supporting documents will be returned.
Step 2: Claim the e-Passport at the Philippine Embassy in Brazil and bring the requirements.
- Official receipt
- Old passport for cancellation
For those who cannot personally get the new passport, you may assign an authorized person (relative or friend) to claim the passport on your behalf with the additional requirements:
- Authorization letter
- Authorized person’s passport or ID