There are two ways on how to renew the Philippine Passport in Argentina. Personal appearance of the applicant is required.
Option #1: You can renew the passport at the Philippine Embassy in Argentina.
Option #2: You can go to the Consular Outreach Mission. The Mission provides consular services to different locations in Argentina and other countries such as Bolivia, Paraguay, and Uruguay.
Related Post: Philippine Embassy in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Passport Renewal at the Philippine Embassy in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Step 1: Send an email message to email@example.com before you go to the Embassy.
Step 2: Go to the Embassy and bring the complete requirements.
- Accomplished e-Passport application form
- Original Philippine passport
- Photocopy of the passport’s data page
- Fee: USD 60.00
Processing Time: 6 – 8 weeks
Check the additional requirements for the following passport-related services:
- Passport application and renewal
- Replacement of damaged or lost passport
- Passport application for first-time/new passport applicant
- Passport application for married women
Step 3: Check the availability of the new passport through email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Photo Credit: By Own work [Public domain], from Wikimedia Commons
Step 4: Claim the e-Passport at the Philippine Embassy in Argentina and bring the requirements.
- Official receipt
- Old passport for cancellation
For those who cannot personally get the new passport, you may assign an authorized person (relative or friend) to claim the passport on your behalf with the additional requirements:
- Authorization letter
- Copy of the representative’s DNI/Cedula
Collection Schedule: Monday to Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm