This is the latest Consular Outreach Schedule in Australia.
Philippine Embassy in Canberra
DARWIN, NORTHERN TERRITORY
March 5 – 7, 2019 (Tuesday to Thursday), 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Venue: to be announced
Click here for more information.
The Embassy will continue to accept appointments until 340 slots are filled up for the mobile mission.
Upcoming Schedule in 2019
- Melbourne: Applications are now closed. The next mission is in 2020.
- Darwin: refer above
- Adelaide: May 20 -24, 2019. Check the website on March 20, 2019 for an announcement.
- Perth: July 1 – 5, 2019. Check the website on May 2, 2019 for an announcement.
- Brisbane: September 9 – 13, 2019. Check the website on July 9, 2019 for an announcement.
Click here for updates about the consular outreach mission.
Consular Services in the Outreach
- Accept passport applications
- Administer the oath of allegiance to petitioners for dual citizenship
- Register qualified overseas Filipino voters