Filipinos can renew the passport at the Philippine Embassy in Timor-Leste (East Timor). Personal appearance of the applicant is required.
Step 1: Go to the Embassy and bring the complete requirements.
- Accomplished e-Passport application form
- Original Philippine passport
- Photocopy of the passport’s data page
- Fee: USD 60.00 (cash only)
Processing Time: 6 – 8 weeks
Check the additional requirements for the following passport-related services:
- Passport application and renewal
- Replacement of damaged or lost passport
- Passport application for first-time applicant or newborn
- Change of surname
Step 2: Wait for the telephone call or Short Service Message (SMS) of the Embassy if the e-Passport is ready for pick up.
Step 3: Claim the e-Passport at the Philippine Embassy in Timor-Leste and bring the requirements.
- Official receipt
- Old passport for cancellation
For those who cannot personally get the new passport, you may assign an authorized person (relative or friend) to claim the passport on your behalf with the additional requirements:
- Special Power of Attorney (SPA) issued only by the applicant
- ID of the applicant
- Photocopy and original of the authorized person’s passport
Release of Passport: Monday to Friday, 9:30 am – 11:30 am or 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
Related Post: Philippine Embassy in Dili, Timor-Leste