Filipinos can renew the passport at the Philippine Embassy in Czech Republic. Personal appearance of the applicant is required for all passport applications.
Step 1: Go to the Embassy and bring the complete requirements. No appointment is needed.
- Accomplished e-Passport application form
- Original Philippine passport
- Photocopy of the passport’s data page
- Fee: USD 60.00
Processing Time: 6 – 8 weeks
Check the additional requirements for the following passport-related services:
- Passport application and renewal
- Replacement of damaged or lost passport
- Passport application for first-time applicant or newborn
- Change of name
Step 2: Claim the e-Passport at the Philippine Embassy in Czech Republic and bring the requirements.
- Official receipt
- Old passport for cancellation
For those who cannot personally get the new passport, you may assign an authorized person (relative or friend) to claim the passport on your behalf with the additional requirements:
- Authorization letter
- Authorized person’s passport or ID
Related Post: Philippine Embassy in Prague, Czech Republic
Photo Credit: By user:Diligent [Public domain or Public domain], from Wikimedia Commons