There are two ways on how to renew the Philippine Passport in New Zealand. You have to book an appointment online to renew the Philippine passport for both options.
Option #1: You can renew the passport at the Philippine Embassy in Wellington.
Option #2: You can also wait for the announcement on the website about the Consular Outreach Mission. The Mission will go to different locations to provide consular services.
Processing Time: 8-10 weeks
Related Post: Philippine Embassy in Wellington, New Zealand
Passport Renewal at the Philippine Embassy in Wellington, New Zealand
Step 1: Book an online appointment. Choose Wellington Passport Application (New, Renewal, and Loss Passport) and decide which is the convenient time for the renewal.
Step 2: Go to the Embassy and bring the complete requirements.
- Accomplished e-Passport application form
- Original Philippine passport
- Photocopy of the passport’s data page
- NSO birth certificate
- Courier bag signature required (within New Zealand if residing in New Zealand) or international courier (if residing outside New Zealand)
- Fee: NZD 96.00 cash/bank check payable to Philippine Embassy
On the appointment day, wear a shirt with collar for your data capturing (photo). Check the additional requirements for married women, dual citizens, minor, first-time applicants, and those who have lost their passport.
Passport Renewal at the Consular Outreach Mission
The steps in renewing the passport through the Consular Outreach are the same if you would do it in the Philippine Embassy but with few additions.
Step 1: Go to the homepage and look at the Advisories for upcoming Consular Services for Filipinos in different locations in New Zealand and countries under its jurisdiction.
Related Post: Philippine Consular Outreach Mission in New Zealand
- South Island
- Cook Islands
Step 2: Book an online appointment. Choose Mobile Consular Services and decide which is the convenient time for the renewal.
Step 3: Refer to the Step 2 of Passport Renewal at the Philippine Embassy in Wellington for the requirement.
Step 4: Arrive at least 10 minutes in advance with complete requirements. Allow 2-3 hours for your transaction to be finalized.
Other consular services are also offered in the Consular Outreach Mission.
- e-Passport application (issuance/renewal/replacement)
- Civil registration (Reports of Birth, Marriage or Death)
- Notarization and legalization services (Affidavits, SPAs, etc)
- NBI fingerprinting and certification (latest passport-sized photos required)
- Philippine citizenship retention/re-acquisition and administering of oath of allegiance
- Overseas voting registration
Related Post: Send Your Balikbayan Box to Philippines from New Zealand