There are two ways on how to renew the Philippine Passport in Bangladesh. Personal appearance of the applicant is required.
Option #1: You can renew the passport at the Philippine Embassy in Bangladesh.
Option #2: You can go to the Consular Outreach Mission. The Mission provides consular services to different locations in Bangladesh (eg. Chattogram, formerly known as Chittagong) and other countries such as Maldives and Sri Lanka.
Passport Renewal at the Philippine Embassy in Dhaka, Bangladesh
Step 1: Go to the Embassy and bring the complete requirements. No appointment is needed.
- Accomplished e-Passport application form
- Original Philippine passport
- Photocopy of the passport’s data page
- Fee: USD 60.00
Processing Time: 6 – 8 weeks
Download the application form and check the additional requirements for the following passport-related services:
- Passport application and renewal
- Replacement of damaged or lost passport
- Passport application for first-time (eg. dual citizen)/new passport applicant
- Passport application for married women who want to use their married surname
Step 2: Check the announcement of the list of passports that are ready for pickup at the Embassy.
Step 3: Claim the e-Passport at the Philippine Embassy in Bangladesh and bring the requirements.
- Official receipt
- Old passport for cancellation
For those who cannot personally get the new passport, you may assign an authorized person (relative or friend) to claim the passport on your behalf with the additional requirements:
- Authorization letter
- Authorized person’s passport or ID
Related Post: Philippine Embassy in Dhaka, Bangladesh
Passport Renewal at the Consular Outreach Mission
The steps in renewing the passport through the Consular Outreach are the same if you would do it in the Philippine Embassy but with few additions.
Check the schedule of upcoming Consular Services for Filipinos in different locations in Bangladesh and nearby countries.